Kathleen Ocampo. 21.
Wanderlust. Writer. Book Lover. Sports Fanatic. Photographer Wannabe.
(For Suggestions/ Reviews/ Promotions/ Collaborations) EMAIL: email@example.com
ASKING IS NOT A SIN:
FOLLOW ME ON:
PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
MY BOOK SHELF
All of us have our wildest dreams, right? Below are some of my wildest dreams that I want to come true before I die. Some are too far-fetched, some are quite reachable, and some are super mababaw. You, friends, can also make your list and check if we do have the same dreams.
1) Watch an NBA game live! (Most esp a Lakers game!)
2) Go to Coachella Festival! (Yes, and dress well, and meet models, artists there)
3) Travel the world (Uhuh! Like Santorini, Greece; Paris, France; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
4) Visit University of Oxford where Harry Potter movies were filmed
5) Watch David Beckham play or just see him in person (so malas of me I wasn’t able to watch LA Galaxy’s game against the Azkals here in Manila last December 2011) and also meet Victoria Beckham
6) Write a book (Yeah, a novel)
7) Inspire people to find God and welcome Him to their hearts
8) Help unfortunate children with their education
9) Drive a Chrysler! (Yeah!)
10) Wear one designer clothing (like Alexander McQueen! Hihi)
11) Be able to stay for a night at Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai (the only, am I right, seven-star hotel in the world)
12) Meet J.K. Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson in person!
13) Meet Nicholas Sparks in person (Another boo-boo for me. Well he vistied Manila to promote “The Best of Me” but I wasn’t able to attend his book signing. I know, shoot me.)
14) Meet Kate Middleton in person (Aha!)
15) Be featured in ELLE Magazine (I know, this is too far-fetched! Haha.)
16) My wedding gown be made by Rajo Laurel, Veejay Floresca, or Ino Sotto (Hihi!)
17) Watch Australian Open live (watch Djokovic and Nadal play)
18) Have my own library at home! (Naku, eto ang dream na kahit ano mangyari, tutuparin ko!)
19) Have my own rest house
20) Watch FIFA Worlc Cup once
21) Watch the Olympics!
So these are some of my wildest dreams. What about yours? Share!